The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Future DSM owner, need feedback.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chriss_13

Probationary Member
Mar 4, 2014
fontana, California
Hey guys I'm pretty new here in the DSM world, i just recently sold my 07 sti limited. I am currently in process of buying a 1g talon tsi AWD. Just want to get people's feedback on the car, ill post some pics of the car. I checked the Vin, It said the vehicle has been tampered with. I believe 98k miles on the chassis and 10k on the new motor. The buyer is asking 4,200. Let me know what you guys think.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It looks very clean but what's it look like underneath? And why does it have and internal and external wastegate? what's up with that non hooked up catch can. Seems like a good amount of red flags for that much money

4 grand any receipts.

I just finished asking him. He said car was built at RRE.

It looks very clean but what's it look like underneath? And why does it have and internal and external wastegate? what's up with that non hooked up catch can. Seems like a good amount of red flags for that much money

Your right, I went to go look at the car yesterday, the catch can was not hooked on cause he was changing out the cams, from hks 272's back to stock.

Also, i don't know what the deal is with the IWG and the EWG, any suggestions?

First off.. welcome !!! Looks like a cheap ebay wg. Im pretty sure hes just using it to fill the hole it's not even hooked up(vacuum line's)

First off.. welcome !!! Looks like a cheap ebay wg. Im pretty sure hes just using it to fill the hole it's not even hooked up(vacuum line's)

When i saw it, it looked like the IWG was just attached and had no function. And thanks! What do you say? Pass it up or work up a deal?

Four grand will buy you a better dsm. This doesn't look good.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back