The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Fuse For Speakers 99 spyder

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chivocrazy69

Proven Member
Aug 1, 2021
lynn, Massachusetts
my speakers in the front work but my 2 rear ones dont i have a 99 spyder i recently bought.. seems like the radio was professionally installed.. so the 2 front speakers are good but no sound from the 2 rear ones. does anyone one wheres the fuse for the radio and the speakers? im sure the front ones wouldnt work if a fuse was blown i think..any one can help?

first you should verify that you actually have speakers installed in the back.

2nd, look under the passenger seat to see if there is a factory amp mounted there

and what is the brand and model of the stereo you have now.

There is no fuse for speakers, your problem lies elsewhere, likely the head unit or wiring or the rear speakers have failed from water intrusion issues.

I said the same thing that it probably isnt working due to watery intrussion issues..thanks ima take them out and check if they work..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back