The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

fuse box diagram - what fuse is for what?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Talon00b

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 30, 2005
London, Ontario_Canada
I dont have a fuse box diagram for the fuse box under drivers side fuses so i donno whats what. does anyone have one they can scan or find?
thanks

EDIT

hey thanks for the site i already looked there tho Im talking about the fuse box under the Drivers side. not the passenger side like i said whooops :S
sorry

thanks luv2rallye + for you i guess i gotta go to the junk yard and grab one of these covers :)
B :)

ok so i realize that the question was already asked but i have the same problem i jus bought a 97 talon but my fuse box cover under the driver side dash is missing so im not sure what fuse is for what...i tryed checking the link posted but for some reason it says that page is no longer running....anyother sites?...help pleaseeeee

ok so i realize that the question was already asked but i have the same problem i jus bought a 97 talon but my fuse box cover under the driver side dash is missing so im not sure what fuse is for what...i tryed checking the link posted but for some reason it says that page is no longer running....anyother sites?...help pleaseeeee

Here are screenshots from the manual. Hopefully they help! (Just make sure to take note at the bottom of the table that the *1 denotes an N/T item.)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
looking at this diagram I found the fuse for the sunroof, the sunroof for my car has the passenger side mechanism broken and in all honesty I never use thing anyway. Once i got the sunroof back into the closed possition and tried to open it again, it just went back to the broken crooked angle that lets a ton of water in LOL, so basically I got it back to the closed position and knowing my luck if my sister were to borrow the car shed try to open it

long story short, looking at the diagram above, # 17 is the sunroof/ecu fuse..... The ecu part of that diagram is what concerns me, I took the fuse out and the car started and ran fine... will I be ok keeping this fuse out? i dont really want to tear down the head liner to disconnect the plugs to the motor

thanks guys

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back