The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Funny Video!! Ice, Ice Baby!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talon94es

20+ Year Contributor
May 3, 2002
BroomField, Colorado
Alright, STOP! Collaborate and listen.. Ice is back with a brand new invention!!.

Get your groove on byaatcchhh.. I don't care what all the naysayers say about Vanilla Ice and this song. This song hits..... F-the haters... White BOYS represent...

ICE ICE

Thomas91169 said:
umm can i have those 3 minutes of my life back.

Ummm, let me think... nope..
If anyone has any interest in seeing what happens when you mix Vanilla Ice and a old crappy star wars game then check it.. To me, this is funny.. Depends on your since of humor I guess... :D

The Shuttle Pilot was female.

I can't believe I interrupted 'the Wall' for that.

Eh..I wouldn't call that HILARIOUS...its amusing..somewhat. I only watched the first minute & a half though, then skimmed through the rest...not worth the 5 minutes.

Guess you have to be a big Star Wars fan to really enjoy it...?

I'm not a big Star Wars fan... I just think that song is great with these characters jammin to it.. I really like the part were homeboy is breaking it down and R2 is busting out on the techno lights... Someone put some serious time into creating this..

P.S. If your watching the wall you probably needed something to cheer you up.. That is one depressing movie.. Same with Roger Waters.. Nothing against Floyd..

Yeah it's kinda ghey but hey when your board @ werk just about anything will entertain you.. :p
But, I'm still diggin on those moves..

And just for clarification their were TONS of people that thought that Fat Kid with a stick was hilarious.. Myself, I thought it was dumb as hell.. :laugh:

talon94es said:
I'm not a big Star Wars fan... I just think that song is great with these characters jammin to it.. I really like the part were homeboy is breaking it down and R2 is busting out on the techno lights... Someone put some serious time into creating this..

P.S. If your watching the wall you probably needed something to cheer you up.. That is one depressing movie.. Same with Roger Waters.. Nothing against Floyd..

Yes, hence why I like it. I understand it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back