The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Funny thread about a dude that goes psycho.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talon94es

20+ Year Contributor
May 3, 2002
BroomField, Colorado
I found this to be absolutely hilarious! Basically this old guy (50) goes to the mountain bike forums and cordially post a thread seeking a partner (female) to go on an extended trip to go mountain biking in different areas.. What ensued was great reading. Check it out if your board or bummed out and want something to cheer you up. It worked for me. ROFL

Mtn Bike Psycho

Wow. Just wow. Stuff like that makes me glad we have moderators who would cyber bi*** slap clowns like that. :D

I'm saying. That tewl flew off the handle and started threating everyone on that forum.. BTW, if you read it you only need to read the 1st page since he stopped posting after that.

I'm looking for a female companion to travel cross country in a DSM. She must have a AAA membership, cell phone, be good at pushing cars. I am old, balding, and pleasant to get along with...for a psycopath.

haha that whole thread is great. i guess he has ties to the 9/11 attacks, the Stayner Murders, as well as other shit. he was prolly cycling and helped peterson stuff her body into the carpet and dump it into the ocean. and he acts like using a plane as a bomb is an original idea. if i remember a movie in the 70's had the same plot, or maybe im thinking on something else.

i still think defiant is more well known. shit, i was talking to people on a mustang site and they asked me if that moderator still closes threads like theyre going out of style.

I thought some of the people we've had here were annyoying.. wow.

My scale has been altered.

talon94es said:
I'm saying. That tewl flew off the handle and started threating everyone on that forum.. BTW, if you read it you only need to read the 1st page since he stopped posting after that.

Excatly, I was like WTF

Sure didn't take much to get him all twisted up. ROFL

chickenshit poltrunes... LOL!

DAmn that guy is gonna die of a heart attack...what a joke :toobad:
ROFL ROFL LOL!

Granted.....to make it even more entertaining, is that if you read where he likes to babble the most: http://www.mondopolitico.com/discus/messages/441/2087.html
He actually....is either thoroughly convinced that he could have stopped the attacks and whatnot, and therefore off his rocker; or he actually is connected to everything, and that's rather creepy as well.

As an addded note, his nickname on there is Saladin. For those uneducated, Saladin was an Iraqi that lived in the 1100s. Looks like he's got some connections somewhere, at least. :shhh:

Act now, while the opportunity to travel around the world with a conspiracy theory wacko still exists. ROFL

ps: Not wanting to make this political at all, just adding some background on the man in the spotlight.

Edit: And a poltroon is a coward.

man, if i was a girl that thread would have made me wet!! ROFL

people take the internet far to serious now adays

"
Dear cyclotouriste,

My name is DaveLFC. I am an amateur cyclist and a professional homosexual.
I would love it if you could find it in your heart to be my companion for my forthcoming cycling trip to Brighton. I love reading, watching TV and eating chickenshit poltroons.

You recently wrote a post inviting people to interfere with you, face-to-face. Well, I would like to take you up on that invitation as I'd lurrve to 'interfere' with you.

Yours in anticipation,

Dave

p.s. all that talk of 9-11 made me hot. "

Good Reply ROFL

DingUmmm!!!

Consider yourself warned:

Be on the lookout for suicide bombers via bicycle.

After reading post #7 I think if I was a lady cyclist that I would be somewhat afraid to go off on a tour with you LOL!

I have a book in the making right now, and part of it is on the internet. You read it and you will see that I kept those attack plans under my hat because I know about no good bastards like you and how you permeate American society -the best part is that he's threatening the people on the boards with his book ROFL

Next thing we know in the 10 o'clock news: The man that discovered plans to attack the Wolrd Trade center has gone on a rampage with his bike, killing 12 people in 8 different states.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back