The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Funny things we do on the holidays...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMJim

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 24, 2002
Years and years ago I was a "wiseman" here and a big part of this community. I loved my talon but moved on after a few years. Over the holidays while I have time on my hands (and alcohol in my system) I drift back into the past.

Many years later I own, what I call, the new Talon. My 911 turbo (pics attached) is AWD, Turbo and easy to work on and modify on your own just like my 2G was. Really it's the same car or so many of the same attributes that I loved about the Talon that really to me its the same thing.

Not any faster than my 2g, its 430whp, 480 ft/lbs but that's just a tune on stock motor LOL.

Anyway, blast from the past nobody likely event remembers me but that's all good. Merry Christmas anyways! Cheers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 74
Yeah... you haven't been around in a while. :p I'm sure many of the people you'd remember have long since moved on to bigger and better things.

Nice to see you pop in and say hello, though! Hope the holiday was good to you and the next one will be even better!

Every dsmer comes back the dsm scene. Once a dsmer always a dsmer. I can't tell you how many times me or my friends promised ourselves we would leave the dsm game only to buy another project... Just remember, when you come back we will be here for you LOL

When I sold my dsms I bought a 350z. I vowed never to buy a dsm again with their chincy interior, strange noises, revolving door issues. But here I am several cars on the side later back to that car that made me a homemade mechanic. I still have my 350z but even after spending $5k on performance upgrades and you don't wanna know how much on the body. My 4k invested total new project 1g with just a 16g still pushes more hp on a stock 6 bolt and it's just as reliable as my built procharged 350z. Every car has pros and cons but there's no better bang for buck than a 4g63 dsm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 45
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back