The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Funny DSM Stories!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MEz

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 9, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
This is a thread of funny dsm stories or moments, could be about anything.

You want funny, I have a funny story to you, and sad story for me.

One time I was changing oil in my car,I got everything in and I went to start it. I started it up and my girl yells "hey there is a huge oil leak."

Turns out I forgot to put the filter on.

Now I have a checklist for anything I do before I give her a try.

Haha I have one one day I had to drain all my oil take lifters out put them back in and new oil put new timing belt and put "everything" back haha it was night already got in the car turned it on sounded like crap like when I had bent valves I goy scared and was thinking that I had put the belt wrong I was scared and worried for 30 min because I had rebuilt the head 2 times in a month :/ whent back inside the house to sit and think LOL then it hit me in the head that I had left my intake sensor unplugged :/ for the reason I took it off to clean filter so once plugged in I turn on the car and was a beauty!!! LOL

Was taking out the trans from my old talon and the whole car lurches to the left (the cement under the jack stands gave out) I yell at my buddy to grab the jack. He asks me where he should put it and as soon as he finished his sentence the car drops on me. Next thing I know the car is off. Robert had that jack under it and jacked up like it was on crack haha. Then my girl friend comes out and doesnt see the blood dripping from my head and just says "your dirty!" then leaves to the store. Some girl who was driving by happened to see this and she comes running into my drive way yelling at me asking if I was ok. All I can do is raise my hand and nod yes because me and Robert are doubled over laughing LOL.

My friend was driving his 1g eclipse that he just bought though the I-10 tunnel in Mobile, AL and while in the middle/bottom of the tunnel, the transmission decided to stop working. So I had to use his f350 to push him out. Was fun for me, but im sure he wasnt too excited about it. Once I pushed him far enough out we used some rope to tow the car to the next exit. We pissed off alot of commuters that day.

Was taking out the trans from my old talon and the whole car lurches to the left (the cement under the jack stands gave out) I yell at my buddy to grab the jack. He asks me where he should put it and as soon as he finished his sentence the car drops on me. Next thing I know the car is off. Robert had that jack under it and jacked up like it was on crack haha. Then my girl friend comes out and doesnt see the blood dripping from my head and just says "your dirty!" then leaves to the store. Some girl who was driving by happened to see this and she comes running into my drive way yelling at me asking if I was ok. All I can do is raise my hand and nod yes because me and Robert are doubled over laughing LOL.

Haha thats a funny one, glad you're okay :thumb:

I tried to have sex in the back seat..

Try the front seat.. I succeeded however, it wasnt easy!! Will never try again. It was probably by THE worst and most awkward sex Ive ever had.. And, (le sigh) I have seat burn on my knees from it... :cry:

You can have sex in the back.Just put the seats down. I like to sit in there sometimes and look up at the stars.

Although in the front seat would not be fun. Even road brain is semi hard to do in these cars.

You can have sex in the back.Just put the seats down. I like to sit in there sometimes and look up at the stars.

Although in the front seat would not be fun. Even road brain is semi hard to do in these cars.

OMG!!! ROFL!! Road brain... Never heard of it like that..

This guy I met at the local pool hall tonight tried to convince me that I would "blow up" my stock block if I ran 15lbs of boost (With forged pistons, rods, fuel mods, fmic, tune, etc.), because "some mexicans told me".

:ohdamn:

This guy I met at the local pool hall tonight tried to convince me that I would "blow up" my stock block if I ran 15lbs of boost (With forged pistons, rods, fuel mods, fmic, tune, etc.), because "some mexicans told me".

:ohdamn:

Well in all fairness, Mexicans are known for blowing up the block.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back