The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Funny Compliments, experiences about your car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One of the most annoying things that always happens to me is when I drive down the street and some one starts spinning the fingers telling me to roast em. Happens at least once a week and at least once a day in the summer. Whats even more annoying is my clutch is worn out and I can't even rev up and drop it to try and spin em.

rampridersrider said:
One of the most annoying things that always happens to me is when I drive down the street and some one starts spinning the fingers telling me to roast em. Happens at least once a week and at least once a day in the summer. Whats even more annoying is my clutch is worn out and I can't even rev up and drop it to try and spin em.

But your a GSX, how the hell are you gonna spin?

rampridersrider said:

You think your clutch is a problem wait untill you actual do it and kill something in the tranny. Then you will have problems. WTF

MrBentley said:
But your a GSX, how the hell are you gonna spin?

IF you have the power, you can do it.

edit: comment I always get .. "Your always working on your car, will it ever run?"

thats about it...

If you think a bov gets people's attention you should try a external dumptube hanging out in front of your front wheel. Some harley guys were tryin to be all obnoxious and loud on the interstate so I down shifted and timed it perfectly to open up right next to them. I almost felt bad it looked like I gave em a heart attack. I've never seen heads whip around so fast. And I never get comments just people staring at my car while acting like they're not. But it hasn't been on the road much with it's unreliable self.

I just had a little elementary school kid say I have a nice car while I was putting my AC fan in outside LOL

Funniest thing ever happened to me a couple nights ago. I was driving downtown in my GSX and i come to a stop light. Sure enough here comes a V6 mustang that pulls up next to me. I give him a little rev and he revs back. I roll down my window and ask him what he has in it and he just says its only a V6 but that he'll and i quote: " I'll own your little cavalier ". I seriously just about died right there. So the light turns green and i just smoke him and then the next light we come to he was like WTF . I roll my window down and say "its an eclipse" roll back up my window and turn away. :dsm:

one time I took some of my friends home from the mall, and when we got in the car, they were like oh I see you got a new car! I'm like yeah I had to upgrade from my old 1.6 DOHC geo storm it was getting to fast for meROFL This car isn't that much faster than it though! So they said yeah it looks kinda of fast, but not really! So as we left the parking deck down a straightaway, needless to say when we got to the stop light, they were all hypervenalating, and about to have a heart attack, and told me never to do that again!

One time I had a girl ride with me and she said why does your car sound like someone is sucking up some air under your hood and kicking your car in the ass at the same time! I didn't even go into details! GOOD TIMES:thumb:

i recently had someone confuse my car with a 4G.........

"Hey that's the 06, and it's got a V6, right?"
The ensuing type-RS blast either led him to believe that mitsu brought back the turbo eclipse, or that he was horribly, horribly mistaken.

I was once on my way to work, and I noticed an Ambulance came to my side. The guy driving it kept flooring the ambulance next to my window just to make me listen to his turbo spool. I did the same and we kept doing that for a while. Then he said over the microphone "If you crash we will pick you up" then we both smiled and took our routes.

Another day I was on my way home, I was passing by the International Airport and this guy in a Scion TC with this high wing comes next to me and revs up. I looked to him and laughed in a sarcastic way, he floored it and I break the law for a few seconds. Then he steps next to my side and said "This is bone stock" and I told him "hey we just passed by the airport you missed the exit"

A lot of DSM owners telling me about my car color that is awesome and this and that, the typical kids of the next block running next to the car waving to me. The fan club coming to my garage each time they see the hood is open ( but theres nothing to see LOL )

I love having a DSM

I had a 5.0 lunging at me and staring me down with two girls in the car pointing at the gauges and turbo timer and laughing. So I timed it perfect, and when he went to lunge again, I put it to the floor and pulled 3 lengths on him right away. He ended up following me to a gas station and his exact words are;

"Man! I thought that shit was gonna be fast, but DAMN! That shit is fast!!!"

ROFL

I had another kid almost piss himself at the gas station when I told him my car "had turbo inside" according to him. haha

tstkl said:
now on the way back, we have the gst on the back. its got its nice blue paint with aftermarket rims, really a steal at 600 dollars, with all the parts we got with it. anyways, EVERYONE is stearing at our ride. I made a lot of faces at people, its a long ride, and GOD DAMN IT IM 17 YEARS OLD AND I'LL ACT LIKE IT IF I WANT TOO. anyways, this red integra pulls up next to us with its fart can of glory and starts reving his engine, then he drops it into whatever gear he put it in and takes off. wow, your trying to race an old, rust brown truck thats CARRYING a fast car. hmm your smart...it was the funniest thing I've ever seen. you had to be there.

haha dude, that was funny, but don't forget the look that guy gave us when we asked him if he'd sell us the turbo off one of those semi engines for the eclipse.

and then there is the classic question I've gotten probably 6 times in the 4 months I've owned my GST: "Is that hump supposed to be there, or is that just a dent?"

turbo2g111 said:
"Is that hump supposed to be there, or is that just a dent?"

LOL I've been asked if that has something to do with the turbo LOL

My little cousin plays Need For Speed and I had to pick him up from school one day, and he's like, "WHOA, this looks like the the car on my game." Then, I deliver food for my job and a lot of the people when it's not at night say I have a nice car.

But, this one night, haha, I had to deliver to this motel and it had one of those arch things you can pulled under right next to the door and my car at idle is pretty loud and a guy walks in and he's like "I guess they don't have a idle law here in PA." and I just laughed, I was so tempted to rev it up and just spin the tires, but I bitched out, haha.

juddsgsx said:
If you think a bov gets people's attention you should try a external dumptube hanging out in front of your front wheel. Some harley guys were tryin to be all obnoxious and loud on the interstate so I down shifted and timed it perfectly to open up right next to them. I almost felt bad it looked like I gave em a heart attack. I've never seen heads whip around so fast. And I never get comments just people staring at my car while acting like they're not. But it hasn't been on the road much with it's unreliable self.

LOL......sort of the same thing happened to me once at a light with a guy on a harley.
He had darg pipes on it and he is just revving the piss out of this thing.......didn't help very much with this 15 year old jitterbug whom I was giving a ride to the fireworks store telling the guy his bike sounds like ass.

Now this was just a couple days after I had put on my ported 2G o2 housing with the external dump mod of course;).....the guy was just revving more and more,louder and louder.

The light turns green and I do an easy take off so I am lined up next to him and he romps it with all his farting glory,I romp on it at the same time and he gets to hear that dumptube crack right next to him being louder than his own harley,hit second gear and start to pull away........Im looking at him back at him a little bit and see him goOMG and he lets right off...........talk about fun getting ready for the fourth of july.:thumb:

The ladies love my S13! Over summer I had two girls posing shirtless in it with only the seatbelts covering their chests! (I would post it but they wont give me a copy!) The sad thing is that most girls dont even know what it is

I hope the current lady doesnt find out about that, LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back