The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Goonie’s 90 GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got all 4 on last night damn am I pumped car is finally feeling complete to me I can’t wait to bang gears down the track!
E97C0AC7-D1EB-4E8D-B487-ECC5D9E9B1EF.jpeg

Business attire? Haha always looking good man. I see you have a shep trans. How long have you had it, and does it have to rebuilt at times at your power level?
It was a dream set up for my car when I first got it so pumped haha and I haven’t rebuilt my trans/t case I’ve had it for a few years now just change the fluid every year.

Update: finally bit the bullet and got 2200cc injectors. I was tired of running out of fuel so this should help a ton! Also we bought a house so I will finally have a bigger garage space for my car I will definitely have some solid updates here shortly as we move next weekend!!
6FC10863-359F-4424-B732-30FCC7CFD932.jpeg
25701745-599F-4166-90EB-60FE50B72F70.jpeg
D3451154-2A70-4CAC-B06F-59FB26FEE981.jpeg

Well it has been quite a long time since I’ve been on here!! @mikEclipse99 made me realize it’s time to get back to the forum life🍻. But the car has had some badass changes along with some new PBs at the shootout last year on the old hx40 set up. I ran a best of 11.7@129 with tons of room to improve which leads me to where the car is now. I always felt that the hx40 was a bit laggy on the shifts and mainly the 1-2 so over this off season I picked up a gen 2 ball bearing PSR3584rs turbo (67mm) for the 1g!! The car is up and running and ready for some solid street tuning before I hit the track ready to lay down some low ets for this much deserving car and build! I also got some new slicks and wheels for the car as well off a good friend Ryan Colwell. Stay tuned as this is just the beginning for this car now that it has a real turbo behind it!!

IMG_2577.jpeg

IMG_2620.jpeg

IMG_2621.jpeg

IMG_4373.jpeg

IMG_5247.jpeg

IMG_6292.jpeg

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back