1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Full Stock of ARP Bolts for your 6-Bolt and 7-Bolt DSM!!

Posted by STM tuned, Jul 26, 2013

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. STM tuned

STM tuned Supporting Vendor

Joined Feb 14, 2008
    Rochester, New York
    Our inventory of stocked ARP Bolts is ever increasing, especially with the types of product we carry.

The ARP DSM/Evo Stainless Exhaust Manifold Stud set shines in both function and form with ARP's stainless steel alloy, which is nominally rated at 170,000 psi tensile strength, which is substantially stronger than Grade 8 hardware. Ideally suited for installing exhaust headers, the 8mm studs have a unique "nut starter" nose and a hex-broached tip - which allows the studs to easily be installed using an Allen wrench.
    arp_dsm_stainless_exhaust_manifold_bolt_set_ss7b_ss6b.jpg

Match your shiny manifold bolts with a set of our ARP Stainless Turbo Bolts for your DSM!
    arp_turbo_bolts.jpg

The ARP Custom Age 625+ Head Stud Kit is the newest release from ARP. These fasteners deliver a 55% increase in tensile strength over the OEM Torque to Yield (TTY) head bolts.
    arp_custom_age_head_studs_625_4g63_207_4302.jpg

The very popular ARP L19 material (comparable to A1 Technologies H11 Tool Steel) is a premium steel that is processed to deliver superior strength and fatigue properties. L19 is a very high strength material compared with 8740 (standard ARP headstuds) and is capable of delivering a clamp load at 260,000 psi.
    arp_l19_head_studs_4g63_evo_dsm.jpg

Need a simple and cost effective upgrade to your engine for "insurance"? Have that stock turbo and want to push your engine or still have that stock bottom end on a bigger turbo? Don't reuse those old head studs, make sure your engine will last the way it's meant to - throw in a set of ARP Head Studs and keep your head mated to the block, the way it was intended!!!
    arp_head_studs_4g63_evo_dsm.jpg

Got huge lift, stiff springs, and massive boost from your gargantuan turbo?
    Make sure your cam tower bolts have been upgraded - ARP's newest offering for the 4G63 platform is their Cam Tower Bolt Kit. Another cheap upgrade for some peace of mind.
    arp_4g63_cam_tower_bolt_kit_107_1003.jpg

arp_4g63_cam_tower_bolt_kit_107_1003_3.jpg

Rod Bolts! Cam Gear Bolts! Balancer Bolt and Washer! Extended Wheel Studs!
    All these are in stock and waiting to ship to your door TODAY.

arp_rod_bolts.jpg arp_4g63_cam_gear_bolt.jpg arp_balancer_bolt.jpg arp_wheel_studs.jpg

Give us a call and get your ARP Bolts shipped to you today!

2. 11Banger

11Banger Proven Member

Joined Dec 26, 2011
    Ft. Stewart, Georgia
    Looks like I am about to place an order for some stuff

3. Boomdeeze

Boomdeeze Proven Member

Joined Jul 5, 2009
    Independence, Minnesota
    The cam tower bolts seem very interesting! Have you ever heard of cam tower bolts lifting? I have Kiggly HP beehives and Kelford 276/272 combo, I know it never hurts to be safe but how necessary are they?

Street Build 4K  1

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    10.793 @ 128.98 · 2G DSM
  4. gofer

gofer Moderator

Joined Feb 18, 2006
    South Gilbert, Arizona
    Pricing for exhaust studs, 7-bolt L19's and (4) sets of extended studs shipped to 85298?

:dsm:

Street Build 16K  13  61

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    11.634 @ 126.050 · 2G DSM

2K  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    manual · 2G DSM
  5. 11Banger

11Banger Proven Member

Joined Dec 26, 2011
    Ft. Stewart, Georgia
    Price of turbo & manifold bolts shipped to 31313

6. TJCTalon

TJCTalon Proven Member

Joined Aug 20, 2009
    Aurora, Colorado
    Price on 6 bolt headstuds shipped

Depending on how much I might get l19's so price on those shipped as well. 80015

854  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    12.400 @ 142.051 · 2G DSM
  7. Macspsi

Macspsi Proven Member

Joined Nov 12, 2011
    Cumberland, Virginia
    Price of turbo manifold bolts shipped to 23040

426  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM
    fonzgst98 likes this.
  8. 98talonblack

98talonblack Proven Member

Joined Dec 22, 2011
    edinburg, Pennsylvania
    price of 7 bolt headstuds shipped to 16116

492  0

1998 Eagle Talon TSi
    13.953 @ 97.581 · 2G DSM
  9. DSM Jeff

DSM Jeff Proven Member

Joined Jun 23, 2003
    ~, Connecticut
    If you click the pics, it brings you to the item on their site with pricing.

10. STM tuned

Joined Feb 14, 2008
    Rochester, New York
    PMS REPLIED AND SENT TO EVERYONE! :rocks:

I don't *think* it is a real issue at all, but some people like using ARP bolts for everything, and ARP decided to release a kit specifically for the DSM. This way you have a full kit, and you don't have to search around for the correct sized ARP Universal bolt packages, and get stuck with extra bolts etc.

THat is correct!

Though, anyone wanting combo packages, send me a PM !

-Brian Gleason
    STM | STREET TUNED MOTORSPORTS | DSM | EVO | SUBARU | PERFORMANCE & DYNO TUNING

11. jstgon

jstgon Proven Member

Joined Jun 17, 2007
    Belleville, Michigan
    Would have been nice to get a pm back on the stuff I was inquiring about on your sale earlier this week...

12. 11Banger

11Banger Proven Member

Joined Dec 26, 2011
    Ft. Stewart, Georgia
    A lot of the time its easier to just call the shop.. you gotta understand the # of tire kickers that prob send them PM's everyday

13. jstgon

jstgon Proven Member

Joined Jun 17, 2007
    Belleville, Michigan
    This is true. Next time I will just call.

14. STM tuned

Joined Feb 14, 2008
    Rochester, New York
    Sorry about the delay. I sent you a PM earlier today around 1:30pm when I saw your unanswered message.

If we run any 1 day sales, and I reply late, I will still honor the sale pricing.

-Brian Gleason
    STM | STREET TUNED MOTORSPORTS | DSM | EVO | SUBARU | PERFORMANCE & DYNO TUNING