The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Full new suspension including OEM Linkage

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I DSM KILLA I

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 11, 2009
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Hey everyone,

Anyone know where you can get new OEM suspension parts such as the control arms and all the other linkage and bushings? I am building my car new from the ground up including new axles and Tokico HP springs and shocks.

Thanks!

JNZTuning.com would be a great place to start. Paul there is extremely helpful in identifying the parts you need and getting them out as quickly as possible. His prices were always good when I was doing price comparisons but since he's worked through so many tedious and annoying parts requests of mine I stopped checking prices and just go with him regardless.

I will start there thanks... Just looking with axles, shocks, springs and arms for under $400 a wheel.

Thanks to JNZ. $1068 for all components!! that plus the springs, and I will be all set!

Just out of curiosity, why are you spending your money on stock shocks and springs?

Perhaps, I'm not understanding. The mention of the Tokico setup is conflicting with the messages posted afterward.

Just out of curiosity, why are you spending your money on stock shocks and springs?

Perhaps, I'm not understanding. The mention of the Tokico setup is conflicting with the messages posted afterward.

Sorry, its all new OEM Suspension minus the shocks/springs. That's why I said the price plus shocks/springs!

I just got the knuckle kit from extremepsi for 108 per side that includes both lower arms and the knuckle itself. Might be something to look into because I couldn't get the hubs out of the old knuckles so I just put new hubs in the new knuckles.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back