The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

full Blitz drift kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tsi beginner

Probationary Member
Dec 31, 2003
eugene, Oregon
I have an actual full Blitz drift kit. This is not a copy like most places offer. I can get pics at a later date however for now you can go to gtp or sence or any of the places that sell drift kits and see what they look like. I want to sell this kit bad so any offers that are reasonable will be considered. I am thinking like 475 shipped but let me know.

Just curious, what does a full drift kit from BLITZ ussually sell for with out shipping?

Originally posted by 14.5 drift
Just curious, what does a full drift kit from BLITZ ussually sell for with out shipping?

Around $600

I am trying to get a digi-camera right now and am having troubles. when i get one i will post again. however you can see the same kit at sence motorsports website.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back