The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Fuelab mini FPR gauge will not register

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

303_2G

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 11, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Just installed new Fuelab mini fpr and gauge will not register any pressure. I previously had a full-size fuelab and it registered correctly. Either turning on the fuel pump via link or running the car the gauge shows nothing. There is plenty pressure to idle the vehicle (& when loosening the -an fitting at rail) however this is a full build that I’m just getting the car to the tuning phase now and cannot set base fuel pressure. I attached gauge to air compressor to verify its reading correctly and it is. Any help and knowledge would be much appreciated

You could always put one of these inline with your return and put your gauge in it. I run one to have a FP sensor for logging in ECMLink.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It’s always after I ask a question when I realize I’m an idiot. I had it running backwards! 🤦‍♂️
So this being a somewhat new model Fuelab 545 mini regulator I’ll give everyone a quick insight… right side is outlet / left side inlet. There is no bottom return port so it wasn’t obvious what way inlet / outlet is and installed like my previous fuelab which has dual inlets and installed feed on right side as most 4cyl setups do. Reading the instructions always helps!

It’s always after I ask a question when I realize I’m an idiot. I had it running backwards! 🤦‍♂️
So this being a somewhat new model Fuelab 545 mini regulator I’ll give everyone a quick insight… right side is outlet / left side inlet. There is no bottom return port so it wasn’t obvious what way inlet / outlet is and installed like my previous fuelab which has dual inlets and installed feed on right side as most 4cyl setups do. Reading the instructions always helps!

Attachments

• category_installation_instruction-instruction_file-25-v1 (1).pdf
    64.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:
You could always put one of these inline with your return and put your gauge in it. I run one to have a FP sensor for logging in ECMLink.
i cant see whatever attatchment you sent here, mind sending it again? Maybe with a link to the sensor you're using to translate the numbers to link too? That'd be great, my FPR isnt mounted in a great spot and it's good to have it monitored in link anyways.

It is just an inline -6AN male/female fitting that has a 1/8" NPT hole for a pressure sensor or gauge. I looked on Amazon for "Fuel pressure adaptor fitting".
6AN Fuel Pressure Take Off Fitting 6 AN Male to Female with 1/8 NPT Gauge Port Hose Adapters Aluminum Black https://a.co/d/7HFw1bj
I took a screen shot for you.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back