The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Fuel

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

20gst

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 5, 2003
Colorado_Springs_Colorado
:dsm: The guy I get race fuel said its not good to run more than 104 with the o2sensor, causes it to burn out pluss cant read the lead in the race fuel ? WHAT !!!!
Running super 20g w/75shot at 25psi. What fuel do any of you use here ? I only run 18psi for street with 91 and a can of octaine booster.

Okay let me correct him.
1. Lead.. that means even 93 with lead in it is bad for the O2 and cat.
2. You can run as much level of octane as you want just expect it to distroy your stock O2 if you run it every day or lots.
3. If you just installed a new O2 sensor wait about 10k or more before useing it because it will burn out the O2 very quickly.

I know people and have friends that have run 110 and still have car that funtion fine every day. But they only use it for the track only.

Most fuel over 100 has lead. Some 104 doesn't.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back