The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Fuel System

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammeddsm98

Probationary Member
Jul 13, 2006
Xenia, Ohio
I am currently building my 98 gs for 15 psi...the fuel system is my main concern...I own Precision Turbo and Engine 680cc injectors, the Walbro 255, Aeromotive 1:1 afpr, and an Safc II, will this work for fuel, will i need anything else, possibly a fcd?

Thanks in advance

Im not to knowlegable on the N/T's but im guessing you would need a FCD without an upgraded maf. Also 660's are a pain to control with just a SAFC. 550's are way easier to tune and can handle 15psi fine.

Im not to knowlegable on the N/T's but im guessing you would need a FCD without an upgraded maf. Also 660's are a pain to control with just a SAFC. 550's are way easier to tune and can handle 15psi fine.

Close... The nt will need a SFMU to control the fuel on a rising rate. The AFPR is 1:1 and the SFmu would be a much better fit. However since you have the injectors which are large even for a SFMU and you own the Afpr you should look into megasquirt. I used this on my nt with great success as have many others. You can get a MSNS unit for close to the price of the fmu and you wont have to worrie about fuel again. Check you the 420a tunning forum and look at the msns stuff.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back