The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

fuel system

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hova

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 6, 2005
orlando, Florida
:confused: I have a evo3 16g i want to get some 660cc, 255 fuel pump but i read that you cant install those without a afc

Wanted to no if its true and if so what should i buy s-afc or dsmlink and is the dsmlink easy to use most of the shops around here no the s-afc pretty well for tuning

need help!

Your going to want a S-AFC, MAFT, DSMlink, or similiar when you upgrade injectors. You can get an eprom ecu with a custom chip, but your still going to want something for fine tuning.
Your also going to want to look into a AFPR as well.

255 will push to much fuel in for the stock fpr. Aeromotive 1:1 fpr is a good choice. Dsmlink is also what I would go with, it will allow you to " fine " tune a little better than a afc, afc also have trouble controlling larger injectors, so if you ever wanted to go with a bigger turbo and injectors the afc will need to be changed out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back