The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Fuel Stuff Install

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM_munky_man

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 20, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Hey guys, I will be doing my fuel stuff this weekend and am inviting anyone that would like to help to come one over. It will be taking place in my garage, As a thanks I will buy some pizza, depending on how many ppl come I may just make drinks a bring your favorite basis. But I will figure that out upon seeing who all wants to come for sure.

Anyway, the install will be a dual 255 pumps in tank, -8 line all the way up, a AFPR, fuel rail, injectors, filter, and I will play around with me link as well.

Let me know!

Damn. Too far away for me to drive but if I was in the area visiting my girls parents I'd be over there for sure. Have fun and post if you've got questions or a log if you need help with anything...

:dsm:

Hey man thanks anyway. I may just start doing it tomorrow before school and just get done with it by the weekend. I dont even know yet. but I will be posting up logs cause I never really tuned before and am unsure of what I am doing as far as tweaking stuff goes

Just be careful with the tuning and your best bet is going to post up your logs on the ECMLink webpage.

For now I think iwas just going to set injectors then do a pull and see what you guys say and also on that other forum once I become a member.

So the plan is friday morning from 7 till 1.30 in the afternoon. Hopefully it will get finished up in that time frame if not, then I will finish up sat. morning. Anyone that can make it that time is more than welcome to come. Let me know!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back