The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Resolved 1G Fuel Sending Unit insulating electrical studs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimG

N/T Moderator
Jun 28, 2002
Aurora, ON_Canada
Ok. So here's the deal. I have an old fuel sending unit that I will be adding a bulk fitting to to supply more fuel but my electrical connections are kinda looking ratty. I'd like to upgrade them. I just don't know where I can find an electrical stud that will insulate itself from the metal cover. I've honestly looked through forum after forum and through about 15 different google searches.

I know I've seen these before but it's been at least 2 years. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I need to buy these insulated electrical studs ASAP so I can get the tank closed up, my project needs it to be complete. I'm kinda lost right now.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
I like to follow up my threads with results. There's too much information that dies without any follow-up on this site. I went with the home made option. Thanks wrencher.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
I like to follow up my threads with results. There's too much information that dies without any follow-up on this site. I went with the home made option. Thanks wrencher.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Solution
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back