The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

fuel regulator?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well as you know you suppost to be running rich rather than Stoich or lean..., but if your car is running really rich because of your mods, then a SAFC will be a better choice, but then again the best option will be to get both the SAFC and a FPR so you can tune everything the right way...

thats what i was expecting, adress the real problem first, the fuel pressure. what does anyone think of the cheap apc afpr. anyone have it

Yea, I use that one. Actually I use the cosmo racing FPR, which I believe to be the same as an OBX. I hooked mine up off of the fuel rail though. I drilled and tapped a hacked up stock FPR fitting for 1/8" NPT. Then using some home depot brass goodness, I rigged it on there, it's doin a kicass job.

thanks a lot, it would be fine to hook up not directly too? pretty easy to install that way?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back