The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Fuel rail

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95VENG

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 5, 2012
Gilbert, Arizona
I currently am rebuilding my motor and going to upgrade my fuel system for my turbo set up. I am wondering would a fuel rail from a gst or gsx fit on my 420A?

No a 4g63 fuel rail will not fit at all, the spacing between injectors is all wrong. You already have a '95 so your return system will be easy to adapt to whatever you decide to use for your fuel system.

ok cool.. im going to be putting a trubo on and i have an adjustable fpr for it but i do see the factory fpr is part of the raul assembly. Any ideas on how i can bypass that? What do i do besides buy another rail to be able to boost my 420a with factory rail?

Can anyone tell me what to do with the facrory fpr if im goin to an adjustible for turbo app? I want to use factory rail but need to know what to do with that fpr and not have any issues or does any company make desent rails for the 420a

Any 420A owners with ideas recommendations for aftermarket rails?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back