The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

fuel question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98and01eclipse

Probationary Member
Mar 22, 2012
casa grande, Arizona
Hello im putting a bigger fuel pump on a 98 gst. I just bought the car. When do i need to change fuel filter to aftermarket. If so where can i pick one you in phx. Next what air fuel controller that is easy to use for a noob to adjust fuel injectors size and such?

thank you

thank you is there a place i phx area where i can pick it up or do i have to get it online

I would buy online i got mine off ebay the lowest price i found and the subharness from Boomslang is easy to just order it up and it will be at your house in no time i also would get the AEM wideband air/fuel gauge if you dont have one yet thats the only way you will be able to tune with the AFC

If I were you I would skip the AFC and go straight to DSMLink or a 99 ECU and a reflash by a good tuner. A proper tuning set up is the best upgrade you can ever get for your car.

so who is a good tuning shop in phx. and who has dsmlink in phx or online. if get off line can i do it myself being a noob

Check your ecu. since you got a 98, chances are its a blackbox ecu that's reflashable. Call up Phoung at Wingz. Soon as I get some income and my motor broken in thats who I'm having do the tuning.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back