The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Fuel pump upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy

Banned Member
Feb 1, 2003
Canada
Will it solve what my car is doin ?? I m running highe egt's and there is alot of sluggishness could it be because not enough fuel????
190 lph Walbro fix this do u guys think?? And will it need a regulator to and run fine with the 190??
Its not boost leaks and i changed the plugs on numerous accounts and i dont know whats left to do a fellow told me tonight to put a bigger fuel pump in and he guarntes it will fix it , he used to have a laser too with a big 16g and he said his would do what mine is doin in higher rpms!! and he thought it wasnt gettin enough fuel!

everything stock, and 15 psi boost! Like today for example i drive around easy leting the car get up to temp on my dinner break and as i was pulling a way from a set of lights i hit it and it works awesome, then the next set right sluggish. I dont know what it is?? but my pyrometer is running really high when its acting up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back