The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

420A fuel pressure regulator?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitseclipse101

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 30, 2002
Connecticut
i just got the weapon R fuel pressure regulator, it is going in a 97 eclipse n/a, i was just wondering if anyone could tell me where the stock fpr is located in this car, and what vaccum line to hook up the fpr to, any advise welcome, thanks

The stock one is located right next to the fuel filter by the passenger side rear tire. Probably to use an aftermarket FPR on a 97 you will have to run a new return line from the rail back to the tank so you can put the regulator near some type of vacum line...

thanks for the info, i was just wondering if i can access it from inside the car like the fuel pump, or if i have to get to it from under the car, thanks

outside the car. Its just behind the rear passanger tire. I'm actually relocating mine and my FMU to my engine bay. A lot of friggin fuel lines, but I dont want that stuff under my car.

let me know how that goes.and if you get any gains.also where did you get it?I haVE A 95' and my fpr is under the hood by the fuel rail and i think it's a easier install.peace

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back