The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Fuel pressure guage install

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSIAWDTalon

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 21, 2002
Greensburg, Kentucky
I got a liquid filled Pro Comp from a friend. Where would you guys suggest tapping into to get a good reading? Should I just tee off the fuel line before the regulator? Sorry for the noob question...

I had my fuel rail drilled and a bung welded on top. Then I tapped the bung and attached the gauge right there. It looks really cool but can only be done without a strut tower brace.

I want to measure the fuel pressure with this gauge before it reaches the regulator. I think I am going to tap into the line as it feeds the fuel rail. Then later when I get an adjustable fuel pressure regulator, I want to put a little gauge on the rail itself. This way I can monitor what is coming from the pump, and what is at the rail.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back