The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

fuel or boost cut.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

just90gs

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 5, 2007
west point, Virginia
Ok I just put a front mount,14b, and a boost controller on a friends 97 gt-s and, and i'm hitting what feels like fuel cut at 12 psi. Why and what do I need to do to change that. I only want it at 12 psi, But the second it see's 12 it cut's out. Some help please.:confused:

boost leaks......check couplers... j-pipe, intercooler, vacuum lines, etc..

Ok what about the bov I did not tell guys about it's used and this started after I put the bov and the boost controller. well mainly the boost controller I don't think I put it in right becuase of the fact that it was doing the samething when I put the boost controller on the t25 so what can it be besides a leak . I have tested that.

Sounds like fuel cut. Either boost leaks, vacuum leaks or overrunning the fuel pump.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back