The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

fuel maps timing maps

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The reason you won't find many is because not only do many people use many different tuning systems and aftermarket ECU's which all have different style maps. But the main thing is that we could sit side by side and order the same parts and build 2 identical engines, then dyno tune one and that same map would barely get the other one started and running, let alone be no where near "tuned" on the 2nd engine

Some people post theirs for advice, and usually with a log so that people can see the issue the poster is talking about.

What EMS are you using and what are you looking for in a map? I've got litterally hundreds on my other PC's 2nd HDD and could probably post you one if i knew what you intended to do with it and for what system

I sometimes wish there was more "tuning" on Tuners, but its my favorite forum for everything else.

I usually post tuning questions on evolutionm.net just because there's more traffic, as far as tuners go. Maybe I'll give you guys a shot here.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back