The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Resolved Fuel injector questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotbl4d3

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 14, 2011
billings, Montana
One of my injectors went out on the third cylinder and I was just wondering what would be the best way to go. Should I just send them in and get cleaned and serviced or just get all new injectors. If I have to end up getting all new injectors would bigger then stock injectors run okay on an all stock engine with no tuning setup. Any feedback would be greatly helpful thanks

Solution
Without a fuel management system you have to run 450cc injectors (stock). Either send them to get cleaned or find a used set for under $80 on the classifieds or supporting vendors.
Without a fuel management system you have to run 450cc injectors (stock). Either send them to get cleaned or find a used set for under $80 on the classifieds or supporting vendors.

Solution
Well I noticed that I was only hitting on three cylinders so I checked all my plugs and saw that my plug on number three cylinder was black and not white one like the other ones so i did a compression test and got 130 on all cylinders I checked my cables and plugs and they are all getting spark so I know im not gettting any fuel to number three cylinder so im pretty sure its my injector plus I have noticed that the injector on number three cylinder has been clicking really bad and I know its not lifter i got 3g lifters

Yep already bought a set from skater shawn 450 blue tops stock thanks a bunch for the input guys I really appreciate it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back