The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Fuel Injector upgrade for Stealth RT/TT - 3KGT

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

islhopr

Probationary Member
Jun 19, 2019
Modesto, California
92 Dodge stealth turbo.
I am going to have to replace my stock 384 fuel injectors, I would like to upgrade to the 450 or 500 size, I already have the Walpro 255 fuel pump.
If I do upgrade, will I still be able to use the stock ECU? Or what would I need to do ?

Yes, just like when you put larger injectors on a DSM you have to do something at the ECU end to adjust for the change. SAFC still is an option with stock ECU or getting a Chrome ECU to flash.

I'm sure there is a lot of current information on the 3S web sites but I haven't looked lately since mine is jackstand balling.

Yes, just like when you put larger injectors on a DSM you have to do something at the ECU end to adjust for the change. SAFC still is an option with stock ECU or getting a Chrome ECU to flash.

I'm sure there is a lot of current information on the 3S web sites but I haven't looked lately since mine is jackstand balling.
Well honesty at 900 bucks, a Jester chrome unit would be the last option ;_)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back