The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Fuel Cut

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apex Junkie

Probationary Member
Jan 30, 2011
Dayton, Ohio
Just got a 1ga. Been doing everything I can to get her back into shape. She keeps hitting fuel cut at about 3500-4000rpm. It has a hole in the exhaust don't know if that could be causing it, just put a new ecu in it and changed the wastegate acuator. I have done all the free mods to the car, besides that she's completely stock. Any thought on why this is happening and how i can fix it?

i know about it dropping after vacuum line connect. but the autos also came with different cams?? could this cause a misfire in the top end?? it sounds like a subaru or machine gun soon as i enter boost... we are very concerened for the life of this car. were trying to fix stuff asap. could the auto ecu also contribute to not being able to boost over like 12 or 13psi??

Oh sry I havnt changed my profle but aparently there stock... they look just like stock 450's. Do I want to disable it isn't that dangerous?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back