The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

fuel cut help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodlechang1

Probationary Member
Nov 4, 2013
upper darby, Pennsylvania
anyone in the philly area willin to help another dsm lover out... my 98 gsx has a fuel cut not allowing me to push past 4k rpm... due to weico pistons n eagle rods and also a 20g turbo upgrade.... need someone with good dsm skills to help me install wideband and fuel pump... i will pay for service.....philly area people... if you can pm me......

You are gonna need something to tune with my friend. ;) Also, I don't see any mention of any fuel injector upgrade either. :|

well i have a set of precision 680cc injectors n a 255 fuel pump on the side but havent had the time to install... i work everyday so hardly any time to spare....
tats y i kinda posted up if anyone is able to help me i will help pay for service...

Yea im tryin to find someone locally tryin to sell their dsm link n ecu... so I can tune... however I dunno of anyone good with tunning dsm here in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

im local , always willing to help a fellow dsmer and i need more friends LOL

hi man im Javier I live in strawberry mansion and also have a 1998 gsx running a big 16g runs good hit me up if anything I like to work on cars

OP this thread is kinda old so i hope you were able to get help with your car. n'way i live in upper Darby too so for future reference you can hit me up if you need help with stuff.. im always down to make new friends and meet new dsm'ers

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back