The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

fuel cut at boost.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ak47mopar

Probationary Member
Oct 26, 2008
farwell, Nebraska
for the last couple weeks my car has been runnin a lil diffrent than normal. it useually ran like 15:1 cruisein down the highway at 60 and the it started runnin around 14 or 14.5. now lastnight it started and i was able to drive it then after and intersection when i went to get back up to speed it just started spittin and sputterin as soon as the car acted like it wanted to boost. no matter how far i had my foot in to the throttle my wideband said it was running10:1. it took me over a half a tank of fuel to make it the 30 miles home.

so does anybody have any sugestions on where to start and what to start looking for.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back