The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

FU€K you covid

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin DuBois

Proven Member
Aug 15, 2019
Oakland, California
I know many of us have been touched personally with loss these last two years, and I appreciate you all. Please share this news with others, If only to serve as a caution. Anyone with an autoimmune issue, if you feel ill, vaccinated or not, don’t wait to see if you will feel better - get tested and go to the hospital immediately. My mom taking regular treatments for rheumatoid arthritis felt relatively ok but tired for weeks after an initial illness that seemed to respond to normal over the counter comforts. By the time she thought to get checked out due to increasing fatigue, the damage to her lungs was extensive and permanent, ultimately taking her life. The progression was insidious.

Kind regards
Justin

sorry for your loss Justin, my grandad caught it from being admitted to hospital and them putting him in a room full of positively tested people and he gained long term covid and it ruined him and in dec 2021 we also laid him to rest! he was a tad ill but managing but this was the smack in the face which took over and make everything worse! its not good for sure for anyone thats semi ill

sorry for your loss Justin, my grandad caught it from being admitted to hospital and them putting him in a room full of positively tested people and he gained long term covid and it ruined him and in dec 2021 we also laid him to rest! he was a tad ill but managing but this was the smack in the face which took over and make everything worse! its not good for sure for anyone thats semi ill
So sorry man, This virus is nefarious. My condolences.

Deeply sorry for your loss man. We have had our own as well. If these past two years don't serve as evidence as how we all need to come together and have understanding with what's going on in the world and different perspectives I don't know what will. Keep your head up and thank you to all the kind souls that are still out there. We need all of you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back