The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ft. Hood/Killeen TX Area DSM'ers INSIDE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElHefe

Probationary Member
Nov 14, 2004
Lincoln, Nebraska
Just want to see how many local DSM'ers we have in the areas of Ft.Hood, Killeen, or Temple

Maybe we can get an event going sometime.

I am in the Ft. Hood area, although not currently (Iraq).

Keep safe. I just got back from Baqubah, Iraq about 7 months ago.

Maybe once you get back you can use some of that deployment money on upgrades as I did :D

I live in fort hood but currently as well in iraq and dont come back till december...on the plus side i have a fully built 95gsx dumping more money into while im here up at abel racing in oklahoma...and i have a 92 4bolt 6bolt my next toy to build but anyhow anyone know of any good shops in the area for dsm? as im not from around here im from oklahoma always used abel or fp

I'm always in Killeen because we got stationed there back in 77. My family stills lives there although i live in Round Rock now. There is not many DSM's there but if something somes up i'll try and make it.

Ya not alot of Dsm'ers well i hope to change that then been building them for about 7 years and have had countless and would love to see another dsm crew down here but all to soon i guess ill have to show some ppl up...LOL

do you guys still have the first some thing of every month meets..up there............or did that die out

I'm in Iraq right now but I live on Fort Hood and been there for about 9 years. Wouls love to see some fellow DSMers in the area. I haven't seen that many around the area.

Hi, my name is Chris, i'm stationed in Ft. Riley, KS, but im from Ft. Hood/Killeen area, and as soon as i get back from Iraq, in a couple weeks, i would love to set up a meet, or just hit up the Target parking lot around 8-9pm..off of W.S. Young.

I'll be back next and hope to see some DSMs. I'm also at Fort Hood, but will be living in Georgwtown/Round Rock area

From Hood with a 91TSI willing to hit up any meets, also have a few DSM buddies here in killeen that are always up for whateva!

I would say how about the 3rd Saturday Feb. that gives everyone enough time to get the day off or plan for it. 1000hrs at ? dont know that. we could meet at the Mall or my preference cause no one does it is in front of Bestbuy closer to discount tires. Just let me know if that works for everyone else..

HELL YES, im down for the 20th.. alltho ill be geting off CQ at 0500 and the night before that i have a 1-12 cav ball, so ill be tired, but anything to get together with some dsmers. hope your all down for that

Alright, so were planning on the 20th. Hopefully my car will be running by then!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back