The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

FS: S256ET Turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USMCFieldMP

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 17, 2007
Texarkana, Arkansas
Trying to sell this thing locally. I live in Findlay, OH; but work in Dayton... so I have a range of meet up options.

I have a 5k mile Bullseye Power S256 Extended Tip for sale. The S256 has a DSM Hotside on it with an internal wastegate. It comes with the Oil Feed and Return flanges on it... so all that is needed it so bolt it on and hook up the Oil Lines. PERFECT CONDITION! No shaft play, etc.

$800 picked up.

I'm willing to bring the turbo to you, but the additional cost will depend on how far I have to drive.

$900 shipped.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

By extending the ends of the compressor wheel, BorgWarner has effectively increased the pressure ratio, efficiency and flow of the entire compressor.

This gives the S200, S300 & S400 pressure ratios and efficiencies that can normally only be had with larger, slower spooling turbos. The extended fins do not hamper spool-up. The compressor wheel is designed to remove excess weight, reducing overall rotating mass. Of particular importance is the reduction of weight at the outer edges which is a major factor for reducing inertia. The weight reduction and where it is reduced allows these compressor wheels to spool FAST.

Another factor that increases the efficiency of the turbo as well as overall flow is the height of the compressor wheel blades. The BorgWarner extended tip version is over 20% taller than the standard 50 trim. The theory that the longer the air stays on the blades the more boost you can run and the more air it will flow thus improving the aerodynamics of the turbo. This extended tip compressor wheel is rated at more than 55 lbs/min vs. the standard 50 trim at only 49 lbs/min.

Turbocharger Name - S256
Compressor Wheel Inducer - 56mm
Compressor Wheel Exducer - 80mm
Compressor Wheel Trim - 49
Turbine Wheel Inducer - 74mm
Turbine Wheel Exducer - 64mm
Turbine Wheel Trim - 75
Horsepower Rating - 300-550

Here's an EXCELLENT Review of this turbo with the exact same specs: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/turbo-system-tech/273389-borg-warner-s200-bullseye-s256-review.html

Here's a dyno chart from this turbo with the exact same specs on an AWD DSM pushing 27psi:

No one even interested?

man if i had the money id but ir off u in a heartbeat im running a 16g right now

Yeah, this is a nice turbo... I'd like to see it put some smiles on someones face. Its just a giant paperweight at my house right now.

Need this gone ASAP!

If you've got $500 I'll send you DSMlink and a Socketed ECU. Haha...

Findlay? man you drive that far for work. Im from cincy but i stay with my brother in lima from time to time. findlay is a good 30 min drive from there and dayton is half way to cincy thats a bit far. man if i had a job to fund my car i would snag it from ya but im on the verge of selling my car.

Bump for the seller!

I don't know the seller but for those of you interested in this BEAST from what I've read throughout DSM Tuners, this is one awesome turbo.

I'm subscribed to this thread and if this joker is still on the market when I'm over the drop zone (I'm sorry as I'm an Army guy), then I'm snagging it for my collection.

Turbo is sold. The car its going on should be moving here soon.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back