The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

FS: random stuff from garage

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tstkl

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2005
SoCal, California
hey guys, I figured since I'm going to be in town next week I'd try and sell some stuff locally, and I want an early start on listing the parts. Heres the list, Pics will arrive sunday.

1993 cylinder head with cams. This is a head off a fwd laser I bought as a parts car. The milage is somewhat unknown, although I seem to recall the previous owner claming it had 127k. I slapped that motor in my talon and drove it about 1000 miles until I crashed. The head to my knowledge is completely OEM. needs new cam gear, HAHAHHA. price is 200 obo

TD05H 20g turbo: bought this off dsmlink.com and ran it for same time as the above cylinder head, about 1000 miles. I'm asking for the same price as I bought it for, which is 350. I have no idea how many miles are on it, but I bought it with the thought process that if it died it would cost me 400 to rebuild it by FP and thats still cheaper than a new 20g. I believe I ran it to about 15psi and it boosted fine every time. Has no wastegate flapper.

Eprom ECU from a 91???? car. This ecu came with the mirage I bought that had a 2 liter swap, so I don't know if its fwd, awd, etc. I'm fairly confident its a 91+ though as the two wires were swapped. The caps did leak on it, and have been replaced, you can tell when you look at the board. I ran this on the mirage for about 500 or so miles. 175 obo

ACT 2100 with organic disk. Lot of material left, don't know how many miles are on it, 150 obo

one of those junk aluminum racing pullies. Why am I even bothering listing it here? anyways 25 obo? LOL

THE FOLLOWING ARE CONQUEST PARTS
I am simply listing them so I can copy and paste this elsewhere and under the extremely slim chance one of you guys needs them.

1988 Conquest wiring harness. No matter how many times I say conquest someone is going to PM me asking if this is for a 1g or a 2g, I don't know why I bother. 50 obo.

1988 Conquest ECU and knock box. The knock box is an oem part that adjusted the timing if it saw knock. again, NOT FOR A DSM. 150 obo.

1988 conquest transmission. Roughly 130k miles on it. shifts good. 200 obo

I have other stuff too, but more will come once my 4g63 swap is done on my conquest. Feel free to ask, I might have it.

damn, no interest.... well i found some more stuff in my garage while working on the car, i forgot what most of it is, but I know I have two 1g intake manifolds, some spare driver side motor mounts (the parts which attach to the motor), a spare water pipe (I'm using one and the other one I have for sale has this extra pipe on it, so I'm guessing one is a 90 and the other a 91+ for the oil cooler), about 6 coil packs and transistor units (90, 91+, and jdm???), I know theres more but can't remember it all.

I need a 1g fuel rail and 1g fuel pressure regulator, as well as an oem starter relay and obd1 port, so if anyone has those that would be great. Trade?

How much for a 1G intake manifold shipped to 94533?

pm'ed

realized something I forgot, I also have a full 1g awd dejon exhaust. It's the dsm o2 housing style one, not the evo III, but it was slotted so it could bolt up to one. I believe I was the third person to buy it when it was released, so if there have been any updates or anything like that its the very first edition. I liked how it looked on my 1ga, but some people thought it hung too low on the 1gb because the rear bumber is notched on those cars. Looks like its selling for 400 now, so lets see if I can get 200. It doesn't have too many miles and I was on stock suspension so it didn't bottom out much if any.

Last edited:
pm'ed

realized something I forgot, I also have a full 1g awd dejon exhaust. It's the dsm o2 housing style one, not the evo III, but it was slotted so it could bolt up to one. I believe I was the third person to buy it when it was released, so if there have been any updates or anything like that its the very first edition. I liked how it looked on my 1ga, but some people thought it hung too low on the 1gb because the rear bumber is notched on those cars. Looks like its selling for 400 now, so lets see if I can get 200+shipping/paypal. It doesn't have too many miles and I was on stock suspension so it didn't bottom out much if any.

Have any exhaust clips?

if your talking about the round things that comes with the dejon exhaust, then no, but if your talking about the rubber oem things, then yes.

exhaust pending sale, aluminum pully sold?!?!?!

everything else still for sale

hahahahaha,....... oh,..... I'm pretty sure I don't but I'll copy an email I sent to someone asking about it here.

"I don't think I have any videos or sound clips, but I had this when I was 17 (I'm 22 next week) and I can tell you it was definately loud. I really loved it, except that when I took off from the line just driving normally people would think I was trying to race them and/or flooring it. Also at 4000 or 4500 rpms it droned REALLY bad. Not much of a problem unless you like speeding on the freeway like I did. It was definately loud, but for a racecar I really liked how it sounded. "

does get kind of annoying never being able to make it quiet, but changing out the muffler would solve that. This exhaust basically didn't ever have a muffler anyways, hence the drone. I really like the routing of this exhaust though, nice and straight.

Gaining interest in the turbo, can you send me photos of the compressor, and turbine shaft, and the turbo as a whole.
Are there any cracks, or shaft play?

whats your email adress? I'll see if my photobucket has some photos on it and post them here.

The turbine has some surface cracks, and there is very little shaft play when the turbo is in the car. (all journal bearing turbos need some oil pressure for no shaft play)

I found out the 1993 cylinder head I have has some bent valves. Local pick up 75 dollars, who wants a good cylinder head? 7 bolt with 1g ports.

found turbo pictures
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

forgot to mention, that big washer there is for the wastegate actuator because I was using a 16g wastegate. I don't have a wastegate for this turbo.

I still have the 20g and eprom ecu, along with some other stuff like an autometer large phantom water temp gauge, autometer small cobalt egt gauge, and a black autometer boost gauge (0-35).

I also have a sony headunit cd player if someone wants it for cheap.

I did sell the conquest transmission however.

I've been looking for a nice 20G for my build. Can you PM me your no crap bottom line asking price?

people who are trying to get this turbo for less than 300 dollars shipped in any way shape or form please stop bothering me as your cheapness is both depressing and frustrating.

This includes PM's and posts here. Its 300 dollars for a running turbo. Thats the price, if it is too expensive to you, then you are obviously not the right buyer. I'd rather keep it and find something to run it on than put up with rediculous attempts to get a working turbo for less than this price.

I also have a 90 oil filter housing (maybe two, I can't remember) as well as an evo III oil filter housing. 50 bucks for whoever wants an external oil cooler.

Brian

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back