The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

FS: HadesOmega garage sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

man i love those greddy exhaust....i want it so bad but thats a little too much for me right now. spent too much on christmas shopping already. i will let you know in a couple of weeks. do you have the front camber too. if not ill pick up the rear next weekend or if your in stockton i can meet up, not after 8pm. heres my number 209 405 1347. if you want to sell the tip of the greddy exhaust for a little cheaper let me know. im actually running catless 3 inch all the way so its useless to me. let me know i want that exhaust bad. merry christmas

I wanted to sell the whole thing, I don't really have a use for it unless I put it on my car but I already have an exhaust. If you buy the camber kits off of me I can give it to you for 220 hows that? It is a monster looking exhaust =)
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I actually do have some front camber kits. They are SPC camber kits, they're the type you need to press out your upper arm bushing and replace them with it. Basically converts your bushing into an eccentric adjuster. They're the one on this RRE webpage:
RRE Camber Plate Info

If you want the front and rear I can give em to you for 100 bux. Thats basically 50% off what they're worth new. I actually thought I was charging too much for these but I realize most of the prices I looked up on the internet are per wheel.

You can pick them up next weekend also if you comin down my way. Merry Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pix of Trunk Cover

There are some defects. Underneath it has cracked a bit on one side but it isn't noticeable on top and doesn't affect integrity of it. It has the strings and one of the pins to attach it to hatch but the other one is broken.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back