The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

FS/FT Mitsubishi Eclipse X-Line Performance Aluminum Radiator 1995-1999 Turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

selling the car or what?

Haha naws, I still got the car. Attending my gfs prom tomorrow and work has been short so was hoping to make a little $. It's just sitting there and I don't feel like draining fluid and installing. Plus, the car doesn't overheat one bit so no need for it atm. Like I mentioned earlier, just sitting here collecting dust LOL ROFL

Haha naws, I still got the car. Attending my gfs prom tomorrow and work has been short so was hoping to make a little $. It's just sitting there and I don't feel like draining fluid and installing. Plus, the car doesn't overheat one bit so no need for it atm. Like I mentioned earlier, just sitting here collecting dust LOL ROFL

you getting rid of a really good thing,specially before hot days..... In your case i would sell a tv then aluminum radiator LOL

Bump, Someone buy this!

you getting rid of a really good thing,specially before hot days..... In your case i would sell a tv then aluminum radiator LOL

Don't worry I can always buy another when time comes! :hellyeah:

Someone Take this thing already!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back