The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

FS: DDMTuning 6K 9007 H.I.D. Kit Brand New - $50 SHIPPED!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razrman8

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 7, 2010
Troy, Missouri
I have a sale a DDMTuning H.I.D. kit. I purchased that kit brand new for $60.25 shipped from DDMTuning. These H.I.D.'s DO NOT fit DSM's. I meant to order the correct ones for my GSX but accidentally ordered the wrong ones. If you don't know whether they fit your vehicle, I highly suggest Google for the answer. If you would like verification, I can look it up too.

Asking price is $50 shipped. This is $10 than I paid for them new, and less than you would pay from DDM with shipping. If you are interested in them, shoot me a PM and we can go from there. You can expect a rather quick reply. Forum is linked to me phone, notifications usually come rather quick. Thank you for looking.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
They won't take them back..? Worth a shot as I've seen them do it in the past - great customer service.

Otherwise good luck and here's a free bump!

Cheers.

Yes, they would take them back. The thing is that I accidentally ordered the incorrect bulb size. I would have to pay the money for the shipping again. This would bring the grand total for$80.24 for the kit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back