The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

FS: CSprings - PTE 780's, Clutch Line, Hawk pads, 2 Walbro 255's, Greddy TT, Intake

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90 TSI FWD

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 26, 2004
Columbus, Mississippi
Located in Colorado Springs. Will ship via USPS and include tracking if not local. Will discount on multiple items. Prices are $local (L)/$not local (N)

PTE 780cc Injectors - Purchased brand new 5 years ago. Ran 93 its whole life, and one tank of 91 octane. Has exactly 38,773 miles. $SOLD

SS Clutch Line. Used on my 1G, but was originally for a 2G. I honestly don't think there is a difference. Maybe just the length. $15L/20N
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Greddy TT. No harness. $30L/45N

Dejon intake pipe for a 1G with 2G MAF. Intake was drilled and a fitting was screwed in and JB welded for the valve cover ports. Includes MAF, couplers, 4.5" adapter, K&N Filter, and MAF plug. Plug includes part of the 91 harness so wiring reference is easy (for 91-94 1G's). Will not separate. $120L/130N

Walbro 255 HP pump. Replaced with a Walbro E85 pump. $SOLD

Hawk HP Front Brake Pads for 2G FWD DSM. Bought new thinking they fit my car, but they don't. $40L/50N

All I'm looking for is an FP non recirculated intake pipe.

On an unrelated note, if you know a good place to get a car painted and tinted let me know.

Last edited:
Prices updated. If you have good suggestions on a place to do body work and paint let me know! As well as tint, and maybe a place to reupholster my torn leather seat. And if someone has the tool to roll fenders. I'm going to give my cosmetics some well-needed attention. Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back