The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

FS: 98 GST Spyder, Local

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daward

Probationary Member
May 12, 2011
West Chester, Pennsylvania
Cliff Notes: 1st Post. Local Car. Make offer. Automatic Turbo Convertible w/ mods. 55k miles. West Chester Area.

Hate to be that guy, but I joined so I could market this car locally. We've been trying to find a DSM enthusiast for it, but all the interest we get is from people who want a cheap convertible.

The Eclipse has sat outside for the better part of the past 5 years and, unfortunately, it shows. It's a 55k original mile car that has always been female owned. We tried to run it through PA inspection in February, it passed safety but failed emissions due to the 3" cat-less down pipe and CEL. It's good for someone who knows these cars and can do their own work. It also has a lot of good parts if you wanted to part it out. Either way, it's gotta go.

1998 GST Spyder $3500 or BEST CASH OFFER
Black/Grey Leather, Stock Chromes
Power Everything, and it all works.

four 8 four - four 5 nine - 5 3 8 3 or reply to this thread

Stock Boost & Engine Management. Mods include: Injen Intake, Greddy Type 24 FMIC, Blitz Dual BOV, HKS Turbo Timer, Injen Engine Dress, Autometer CF Gauges, HKS Full Exhaust (3" cat-less down pipe), Eibach Sportline Springs, VIS Xtreme GT CF Hood, Clarion AM/FM/CD, Rear Pioneer 6x9's.

The Good:
It starts right up, has zero drivability issues and looks pretty good now that it's been cleaned up. I replaced the plugs, bad ALT belt, DS Motor Mount, FMIC Coupler, and put a new battery in. The oil was also changed.

The Bad:
Hasn't been legally inspected since 2003. Top leaks. AC not working. Paint isn't great. CF hood is oxidized & cracked. No front speakers. Factory Fog Delete. Old bubbly tint. Missing Spare. CEL intermittent.

CL Post (really dirty in pictures): 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T Spyder Convertible **PRICE CHANGE**

Cleaned the car up today, couple quick shots below. I compounded and waxed all the black paint, scrubbed and treated the soft top, dressed all plastics, vacuumed everything, treated the leather with Meguiars and wiped down all the interior hard parts.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back