The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

FS: 97' GS-T, decently modified

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwrofturbo

Probationary Member
Jan 24, 2007
Glenview, Illinois
Hey guys. I'm here to see if anybody in the DSM community is interested in my 2g. I haven't been active on DSM boards for ~4 years or so, which leaves me with a new account and no posts. I am however active in the Evo community, and you'll see me using this same username on EvoM with 900+posts and positive trade ratings. Anyways, here's the car. Let me know if you're interested in it either by PM or emailing me at [email protected].

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Was my daily driver from 2004 till 2008. Since then I have a miata that took over my driving duties so this has been sitting. Literally. The car has been driven a total of maybe ~300 miles in 3 years, as I don't have room for it at my place and I rarely get the chance to see it. I drive it every other month or so around the town to keep it from turning into a lawn ornament. Car was a hand-me-down from my father, so it's a single owner car. A good 100k of the miles on it are straight highway commuting from the 7 years he drove it to work. Mods have maybe ~10k on them. Always ran well, for a DSM at least. When it was tuned way back in 2007 it put down 312whp on 21psi or so (which was all the stock clutch could take). Since then, the tune has been lost in the SAFC and the car was returned to wastegate pressure as I didn't have a point to get the car retuned while I wasn't using it. Runs well, boosts fine at 12psi or whatever it is. The modifications done are good for ~330whp or so, assuming you give it a real clutch.

118,xxx Miles
Metallic Red

Intake: Stainless intake, Greddy Knockoff Bypass Valve, Extreme Turbo Systems (ETS) 7-inch DSM FMIC setup w/ 2.5" piping

Exhaust: MachV 2.5-inch o2 housing, RRE 2.5-3 inch catless downpipe, Apexi World Sport I 3-inch cat-back (never seen another one of these, it's a fantastic DD exhaust)

Turbo: REAL MHI EvoIII 16g ported with upgraded wastegate flapper (bought from MachV in 2006), Hallman pro MBC

Fuel: Walbro 190 lph fuel pump, 660cc injectors

Drivetrain: Newer OEM clutch, resurfaced OEM flywheel, Symborski shift linkage kit, MachV Shift cable stiffeners, Fidanza short shifter

Suspension: GAB Coilovers

Tires: FN01RC (roller knockoffs) 17" wheels, Hankook Ventus 215's (~50% tread)

Brakes: Baer 13" Track Big Brake Kit, AEM 11.5" rear BBK, MachV stainless lines

Exterior: Debadged rear end, clear side markers, chrome Mitsubishi badge on front bumper

Interior: Teflon shift knob, Prosport boost gauge, Nardi Steering Wheel

Electronics: HKS Turbo Timer, Apexi S-AFCII, Hardwired radar

Mechanically she's in good shape, 118k miles on the stock 7bolt with no running issues besides a little lifter tick sometimes. Problems would be it leaks a bit of oil from the oil pan side of the turbo oil return line (gasket). One of the rear wheel bearings is making a bit of noise while turning, it's drivable but should be replaced at some point. And lastly, the suspension squeeks a bit over bumps since the car has been sitting, and the ride is pretty stiff. That's the list of problems as far as I know.

I'm looking for around $4500. Car is located in the chicago area. Will come with all of the OEM parts I can find, including the steering wheel and downpipe (for emissions).

If you're interested feel free to PM me. Selling it to fund my 4g63 miata project. ;)

Oh. Whats wrong with it? OR i should say makes it a pos?

LOL pretty ballsy to post a fake ad for a car someone else owns ... on the site you got the pics from LOL

ohh thought it was posted todya .. read the wrong post date LOL so used to people using tuners car pics in scams LOL

actually blown headgasket and has a bent rod on cyl. #4 I knew that it sat for awhile so I expected it to need a tune up and all not a motor rebuild oh well I'm just gonna finish what he started atleast the car has some shit I can sell on it like that ### steering wheel and various other crap. I've already dropped over a thousand dollars and still need to have the shortblock built:banghead:

If you need some work done on the engine for a good price talk to Paul at MSPtuned.com. They are located in Addison. I had my head rebuilt by them, coilovers done, and many other things done for really good price. They also have some hard to find parts in stock.

I bought a new one putting it in this weekend. The suprises I found wow is all i can say but she is done right thats for sure Arp headstuds, Hks Headgasket, Gates timing belt, 4 layer intake and exhaust gaskets, Added a Hks ssq for a replacement of the knock off Rs, Got a Thermal R&D Full exhaust to go on it, The Safc is coming out goin with Link. Had the head redone, I have cleaned the crap out of the engine bay as it was narsty coved in oil. The shift linkage was all screwed up so I replaced that, with new shifter to trans bushings too, The short shifter was a peice so I put a stocker back in for now, the front bumper was ziptied on, this dude must own stock in the ziptie company never seen so many in one place and all white at that so they stood out, they were all over the car ziptie this to that and that to this was like wow. So all in all thanks Zach my wife hates me now I know you wanted the car gone but you could of atleast said you didnt know what was wrong with it, I guess I was too trusting and I really hope you come back here and read all this, The car was still worth the price yes well 3500 would of been more ideal, I did however tell you I didnt want to replace a motor right away, You had that head off and knew there was a bent rod and that was a knock. And the hacked wire mess is sweet too, missing bolts all over, You Sir should not be allowed Near any car, its morons like you that ruin pretty dsms.... Forgot the best part just cut the hood latch for the intercooler, thats sweet you dont know how to relocate it, I would of hated to see if you finished the awd swap and whats with the huge rip in the floor board didnt wanna drop the gastank to replace the pump so sawzall the floor open really My buddy is gonna love welding that up

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back