The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

FS 95 Talon Tsi FWD - $2800

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talon2gbuyer

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 24, 2009
Aston, Pennsylvania
Well Its come time for me to try and find something a little more reliable for my transportation needs, so I am selling my 95 Talon Tsi FWD. Here is its mods list as it sits

The Good:

Custom 3'' turbo back exhaust fitted with a Greddy Muffler,
triple gauge pod (a-pillar)
auto meter boost gauge,
Innovate LC-1 wideband
SMIC with hard piping,
Greddy Type RS-knock off BOV,
Ebay 16g turbo (last checked a month ago, barely any shaft play)
Edge Downpipe to 3'' exhaust,
Walbro 255LPH intank fuel pump,
Greddy Full Auto Turbo Timer
Eibach Pro kit lowering springs
SS o2 w/ atmosphere dump
Fluidyne Radiator
Extreme Psi SS Turbo oil return line kit
B&M Short Shifter w/ SS shift knob
Eprom ECU (Un-socketed)

The Bad:

Has a pretty loud valve slap on it right now, but goes away once the car is warmed up, not really sure what it needs and I don't have the time to go chasing down this issue as school is starting on Monday.

Transmission also needs to be rebuilt, 1st and 5th gear synchro's need to be replaced, and cannot find reverse for some reason (about $350 on craigslist for FWD trannys)

A/C was disconnected and does not work, but heater does blow hot, and cold side blows ambient temp. air.

Looking for serious inquiries only! Need to give this car a new home, would be great as a weekend warrior project or a parts car. If I get no action on this in the next two weeks I will part it out so until then, do not ask please. Feel free to PM me with more questions!

Last edited:
Just found out the engine needs a rebuild, and I simply don't have the time to do it. Price is being dropped to $2500. Great project for the winter, and it is still drivable!

Down to $2000, any takers? still drivable, great project or driving parts car! First 2000 OBO takes it! four 8 four - seven 93 - 09 four 7

Maybe 1600. I know of a 91 tsi for 2300 with 3000 rebuilt and all it needs is a tune, also its awd. But I like the fwd better. Sure it's not "faster" but it gets better mpg.

PM me with the absolute lowest you will go on it. Sounds like it needs to be towed to a new home, eseentially a roller right?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back