The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

FS: 95 Talon TSi AWD - $4000

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockwell_B1

Probationary Member
Sep 26, 2010
Marion, Ohio
Hey everyone. I'm posting this here as I do not have access to the classifieds and because I would prefer to work locally because I don't really have the time to deal with long distance trades. I have this thing listed on CL and a few other sites and figured it would be a smart move to put it on an actual DSM site as well. Hopefully someone wants a great car somewhere I have it listed. The info below is just copied over from my ad elsewhere, but I can elaborate on anything if asked. The car is in Marion, about an hour north of Columbus.

This Talon is in great shape for a 95. The paint looks great, no clear coat peeling or anything. Only some minor rust on the passenger front fender and strut towers in the engine bay. Since it is an AWD model, it comes fully loaded with power windows, locks, moonroof (no leaks), and drivers seat; leather seats that have only slight wear with like new rear seats; factory alarm; srs airbags; abs; 4-wheel disc brakes; and a turbo. It also has a Pioneer cd deck and turbo timer.

It's an automatic that has ~156k miles but the engine was rebuilt about 2yrs ago (~28k hwy miles ago), timing belt was replaced at the time. The radiator and the alternator are new. When I got it there were some pretty bad oil leaks but I also had those fixed when the oil/filter was changed recently. Heater will cook you out but the A/C doesn't work (the belt to the unit was disconnected when I got it and I don't care about A/C so never looked into it). The tires are practically brand new and did great over the winter in the snow. Also has a K&N cone filter and 550 injectors.

The only real problem with this thing is that there is no exhaust from the cat back and because of this an O2 sensor is missing and it is running rich. But I've run the codes a few times and consistently the O2 is the only thing that pops up.

But this thing is fast and it runs great. I've had no problems with it at all aside from the alternator that was going bad on me and its been great since replacing it. It's a great car but I miss sitting up high in a truck so I'm hoping to get this sold so I can buy one again.

If you want more pics or have any questions then feel free to ask.

Attachments

• 100_0851.jpg
    100_0851.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 97
  • 100_0840.jpg
    100_0840.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 82
  • 100_0849.jpg
    100_0849.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 100_0850.jpg
    100_0850.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 81
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back