The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

FS 95 Eclipse GSX MT and parts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acidbath

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 1, 2008
Fairfield, California
I've recently lost my job due to the recession so I'm putting up my car for sale to alleviate the bills I have. I'm not going to sell it for anything less than it's worth, and depending on your offer price I might or might not accept. I will, though, be polite enough to agree or disagree about the price with you. Anyways, this is directly from the craigslist ad I've posted so to the best of my knowledge, this is what the description is like. I'm not up for negotiations on the parts for sale section of this ad. I'm local, meaning I live in Fairfield, CA and am available to show the car when you and I can make arrangements.

ASKING PRICE: $6,000
The price might seem high for most, but the car isn't stock and is reliable AND IT CAN PASS SMOG WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE. It's clean kept, unabused, and hasn't been riced out. You should know that "you get what you pay for" and when I bought this car, it's been nothing but a joy. I want it to go to the right hands and for someone to make it reach the power potential that they've set goals for.

You can contact me directly: 707-761-2585
or
E-mail me directly: [email protected]

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

-1g bov recirculating.
-105k miles.
-Forced Performance T-28 Turbo
-HKS Hiper Catback Exhaust
-Stillen Carb Legal Intake
-Eibach Pro-Kit springs with camber adjusters
-KYB-AGX adjustable struts
-Autometer Boost gauge/AF Gauge
-ACT Performance Clutch
-GReddy Turbo Timer.
-ADR Kasai Rims 17" with 235/40/17's.
-Alpine deck with iPod connector.

Pro's
- Car passes smog, no problem.
- Has not been abused.
- Clear/Clean title vehicle.
- 1995 Eprom ECU which is programmable.
- Paint is still shiny.
- Turbo pulls strong.
- Never been in an accident.
- 2nd owner, first owner was an adult [60 year old man]
- Leather seats, clean, no rips.
- No cracks on dash.
- Shift smooth.
- Got all gaskets changed on bottom end.
- Oil always changed at 3000 miles along with fully synthetic.

Cons:
- dings here and there, nothing bad.
- usual passenger side airbag flap is ugly.

Following parts are for sale:

- 99 Front bumper unpainted [$300]
- 99 headlights [$250]
- 99 foglights [$200]
- EVO III 16g Turbo w/ 2g installation [$450]
- 2 gauge cluster [$30]
- Stock Springs [$100]
- AFC Neo brand new [$300]
- Upgraded Fuel pump [$50]

Thanks for reading.

Sorry, no parting out. Just selling as a complete car. It'd be a pain in the ass to re-take out the springs when I had them installed within 1k miles.

Sad to see you selling your car. You had just put the pro kit on, too.

Yea man, pretty bummed about it.. losing my job and now I'm planning on joining the military. Wish I could keep the car, but my bills being paid are more important.

Car is sold. Thanks DSM community.

Struck a deal with the buyer and gave it to him for $5,250. I didn't include any parts, still have all the 99 conversion parts in my garage and some power parts.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back