The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

FS: 95 Eagle Talon Tsi (not running)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fso

Probationary Member
Feb 25, 2013
cypress, Texas
Alright well this is a bummer to post, as I really do love this car, Alas I don't have the time to work on it, and is just taking up garage space.
My 1995 Eagle Talon Tsi (FWD) is up for sell,This car has a ton of mods on it and it has really great potential.The body is in pretty good shape. With 168,808 miles on the body.#It has a first gen complete built motor. (have more details on the motor if necessary)

Carbon fiber hatch,#
Carbon fiber head liner,#
Auto meter EGT gauge,#
Auto meter boost gauge,#
AEM Wide-band,
Greddy boost controller,
Sparco recline-able seats,#
Sparco 4 point harnesses,#
DSM link v2.2,#
Front and rear strut tower bars,#
Harness bar,
msr 18" wheels,#
Fluidyne radiator
Ebay TD-06 20g with around 25 miles on it#
Front mount intercooler
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
Tial waste gate
ACT clutch
Tial blow-off valve
Carbon fiber lip
Tokico D-spec Drop springs
Fic 865cc Injectors

The Bad:The car does not run. It will need to be towed. The Timing belt jumped and caused it to bend 2 valves.I took off the head and checked the pistons, and there still fine. I have a 2gen completely ready head to be put on, but like I said before I just don't have the time right now to finish it.The paint is peeling (very common among these dsms)The engine wiring harness is a mess. It was like that when i bought the car and I just don't have the wiring skills to fix it.

The Good: I have everything needed for the car to be completed. Brand new timing belt, tension-er, pulleys, head-gasket and even the head to replace the one with bent valves.

This car made gobs of power when running, and would love to see it go to someone who can finish the job I can give more pictures upon request I just don't have very many of it on atm.you can contact me by text or call.281-468-6470

Thanks for looking,#Josh

Alright well this is a bummer to post, as I really do love this car, Alas I don't have the time to work on it, and is just taking up garage space.
My 1995 Eagle Talon Tsi (FWD) is up for sell,This car has a ton of mods on it and it has really great potential.The body is in pretty good shape. With 168,808 miles on the body.#It has a first gen complete built motor. (have more details on the motor if necessary)

Carbon fiber hatch,#
Carbon fiber head liner,#
Auto meter EGT gauge,#
Auto meter boost gauge,#
AEM Wide-band,
Greddy boost controller,
Sparco recline-able seats,#
Sparco 4 point harnesses,#
DSM link v2.2,#
Front and rear strut tower bars,#
Harness bar,
msr 18" wheels,#
Fluidyne radiator
Ebay TD-06 20g with around 25 miles on it#
Front mount intercooler
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
Tial waste gate
ACT clutch
Tial blow-off valve
Carbon fiber lip
Tokico D-spec Drop springs
Fic 865cc Injectors

The Bad:The car does not run. It will need to be towed. The Timing belt jumped and caused it to bend 2 valves.I took off the head and checked the pistons, and there still fine. I have a 2gen completely ready head to be put on, but like I said before I just don't have the time right now to finish it.The paint is peeling (very common among these dsms)The engine wiring harness is a mess. It was like that when i bought the car and I just don't have the wiring skills to fix it.

The Good: I have everything needed for the car to be completed. Brand new timing belt, tension-er, pulleys, head-gasket and even the head to replace the one with bent valves.

This car made gobs of power when running, and would love to see it go to someone who can finish the job I can give more pictures upon request I just don't have very many of it on atm.you can contact me by text or call.281-468-6470

Thanks for looking,#Josh
How much are you asking?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back