The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

FS: 90 FWD turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiveSFE

15+ Year Contributor
May 20, 2005
Tucson, Arizona
up for sale is a 1990 turbocharged dsm, She is completly original and stock. The car has 245k on her, but i was told it has a newer motor(with that amount of miles i beleive it to) the motor runs great and strong, The trans is a bit notchy in 1st and 2nd but still very drivable. A/c blows cold!

The only issue with the car is it'll puff a bit of smoke randomly. and the interior is what to be expected for a 20 year old car. Especially the headliner.

Car also has great condition tires, makes for a great dd, or an awesome sleeper! I want 1250 for it, but am willing to do partial trades for dsm parts or home audio video equipment. 520 270 3901, TEXT OR CALL ANY TIME!

LOCATED IN TUCSON
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Bump just passed emmissions, good to go!

Trying to get a new car, Someone pick this up for 1250! im not making a dime off it at this price.

If you want to take a look at it i have sunday and monday off, Car is located in Tucson.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back