The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Fs 2ga body parts. Fog lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97gst1126

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 23, 2008
murfreesboro, Tennessee
Have a 2ga that I'm switching to a 2gb. I'm selling the rear and front bumpers. The front is a little dinged up and would need to be messed with a little. It's been sitting for awhile and sags. I have a rear bumper in great condition along with the stock low rise wing and possibly stock side skirts in great condition. I have 2ga and 2gb fog lights. I'm not set on a price so just throw a offer I can refuse. Would rather trade for aftermarket parts or some 2gb stuff.. Txt or pm here. 615-439-5681

Have a 2ga that I'm switching to a 2gb. I'm selling the rear and front bumpers. The front is a little dinged up and would need to be messed with a little. It's been sitting for awhile and sags. I have a rear bumper in great condition along with the stock low rise wing and possibly stock side skirts in great condition. I have 2ga and 2gb fog lights. I'm not set on a price so just throw a offer I can refuse. Would rather trade for aftermarket parts or some 2gb stuff.. Txt or pm here. 615-439-5681

could you PM a pic of the 2ga fog lights? im dire need of some good ones

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back