1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Archived FS: 1G Punishment Racing FMIC Kit

Posted by StreetThisDSM, May 11, 2015

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. StreetThisDSM

StreetThisDSM Proven Member

Joined Apr 29, 2004
    Barberton, Ohio
    For Sale: 1G Punishment Racing FMIC kit with j-pipe & OEM BOV flange. Setup for a 3" GM MAF. This kit was removed from a 1G I just parted out. Overall everything is in decent shape. The core is in great shape. Comes with everything you see pictured. The j-pipe was dented in by the previous owner to allow more room to help with installation to the compressor cover.

Price - $225.00 Shipped (Anywhere in the lower 48)

(or)

$180.00 picked up

The price listed includes ALL fees (PayPal, shipping, tracking, etc...). Once payment is received I will ship it out. A tracking number will be sent to the buyer the second I have it.

Contact me with any questions you have. Call/Text/FB Message

Cell/Text - (330) 858.5038
    Location - Barberton, OH 44203

PayPal - youngcp@email.uc.edu

Chris

PR 1G FMIC Kit 01 (1024x860).jpg PR 1G FMIC Kit 02 (1024x403).jpg