The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Fs: 1999 gs-t

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nearlyparked

Probationary Member
Nov 26, 2011
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
For sale is my 99 Minden Silver Pearl Mitsubishi Eclipse GST turbo with 95k original miles. The car is a 5spd and is in very nice shape inside and out and has been well cared for its whole life. A/C blows cold, heat is hot and cruise control works. Power windows, locks, and sunroof all work as well. It runs great, pulls hard, doesn't smoke and has been very reliable. Most the work on this car was professionally done, so no shoddy/scary work here. I have all the maintenance and add on receipts dating back to 2001 for the car totaling up to a hefty amount. The car has the following extras.. 3" stainless Thermal Research and Development exhaust.3' down pipe, 3' custom high flow cat Injen Intake, Greddy BOV Greddy IC piping for OG side mount Apexi AVCR installed in dash in place of front vents. Very nicely done Greddy turbo timer installed in dash below radio. Very nicely done. Symborksi shift kit Viper proximity alarm system ACT 2600 clutch Walboro 255l fuel pump Autometer Pillar gauges. A/F ratio, boost, oil pressure Strut bar Custom Two tone Grey/black diamond embroiderd leather seats, in near perfect shape. 15% window tint. Driver window needs to be redone Kenwood excelon cd player Dynamatted trunk All JL component Speakers powered by Pheonix Gold Amp 300 X4. Stereo sounds amazing. Also wired for additional amp for a sub, complete with junction boxes and crossovers. 18" Racing Hart m5 wheels 225/40/18 Hankook ventus HR-2 with decent tread. ***BRAND NEW tranny at 85,000 miles and timing belts replaced at 60,000. The car has been driven 50k miles since 2001. It hasnt been on the road in the winter since 2003. Cashiers check only. PM me or Email if interested. I'll provide you with more pics. Im asking $6500 OBO

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 118
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 123
Seems I'm overpriced. Would love to get rid of it ASAP so I can buy an M3. $5800 OBO

I'd love to buy this from ya, if we can work on that price a little bit

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back