The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

FS: 1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im in the same boat! I keep telling myself "okay ill try one more week if someone doesnt buy it ill drive it"

There it sits :(

That gsxr is callin my name! need it gone haha.

Craigslist is FULL of flakey people that will email or call and waste your time IMHO. Or youll get the "how bout i give you 2100$ today cash right now....does it drive?"

Thats why I say firm 5 times in the ad, and if they still try to lowball me I hurt their feelings verbally. :)

Last edited:
Haahaha i tell them "Absolutely that is a resonable offer...2100$ and then next week when you hand me the other 900$ you can drive it home"

All this money in my pocket burnin a hole ;)

any idea on hp numbers? would you be open to trades for a modded 01 honda cbr 929rr plus some cash?

Car is still up for sale, just looking for the right person to sell it to. :)

Shit dave bought it? This car is gonna run 5s then

Shit dave bought it? This car is gonna run 5s then

Haha, no I didn't buy the car. I already have 2 DSM's and they keep me busy enough. I just knew a guy looking for a good clean 1G and pointed him to this thread.

I got to see the car today, it looks very nice! Props Yuri :thumb:
The new owner asked me to open up the tranny and put in a new 2nd gear to fix the grinding. The fun continues!

Haha, no I didn't buy the car. I already have 2 DSM's and they keep me busy enough. I just knew a guy looking for a good clean 1G and pointed him to this thread.

I got to see the car today, it looks very nice! Props Yuri :thumb:
The new owner asked me to open up the tranny and put in a new 2nd gear to fix the grinding. The fun continues!

I still have that damn near mint tranny I got from Jason for sale, 80k on it 22 spline, let me know if he's going to be interested in the future.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back